PurSteam Elite Garment Steamer Review
From the Manufacturer:
“Our design team has worked hard to create a powerful, strong, sturdy, steamer without sacrificing ease of use or versatile functionality. Job specific attachments to enhance more detailed steaming. Handy collapsible/adjustable hanger makes eliminating wrinkles easy for your wide-shouldered suit jackets as well as small sequined leotards. Expandable from 15, 17, to 19 inches total! Handheld steam board to for de-wrinkling those pesky collars, pockets, sleeves plus more! Crease attachment to provide a more finished look, giving structure and creases to you dress shirts: collars, sleeves, plackets, hems; and pants: crease on trousers, hems, and pleats. Clips to help hold other fabrics, children’s clothing, pillow cases or trousers in place.”
- Extremely fast wrinkle removal
- Quickly heats up and offers a long steam time
- Excellent 5 year warranty and replacement service
- 30 Day, 100%money back guarantee
- Plastic clips may not be strong enough to hold some heavier clothes on the hanger
- Can be cumbersome to move around if steaming curtains
You can finally put your iron and ironing board away and replace them with the PurSteam Elite Garment Steamer.
This steamer allows you to steam out wrinkles in all types of clothing. You can also wheel the PurSteam Elite around to your curtains and drapes to freshen those up as well.
One of the features that stood out to us was its ability to quickly produce usable steam. In about 1 minute you can have super hot steam for about 60 minutes of use. That’s plenty of time to take care of more than just a few items.
Steam uptime has always been an issue with steam cleaners in general. Some take a few minutes to steam up, and then once they run out, you must let it cool off before starting over again. This can make the process of steaming somewhat irritating.
Since we are only steaming clothes most likely, the 60 minutes of steam time should be plenty to complete your task and you won’t have to worry about waiting for a refill.
How Does it Perform?
How does cutting your time spent de-wrinkling clothes in half sound?
Probably pretty good! This is what you should expect when using this garment steamer over a traditional iron. It is very effective at removing wrinkles from wool, cotton, silk, linen, cashmere, and synthetics. You should expect to spend about 45 seconds to a minute per shirt or so to remove the wrinkles. This will vary slightly on the fabric, however.
As you know with steam in general, its effectiveness of killing germs and bacteria is also an added bonus of steaming. Just want to freshen up a shirt? No problem! Hit it with some steam and it’s will be wrinkle-free and smelling fresh.
When purchasing any product, you’re always worried about if you’re getting a quality product and if it will withstand the test of time.
While the build quality may not be 5-star, the warranty and customer service from PurSteam are really fantastic.
The steamer comes with a 5-year warranty. Meaning if anything breaks within 5 years, you’ll get a replacement of whatever is broken (not a fully packaged product).
It is recommended by PurSteam to use distilled or purified water in the steamer to ensure the longest life. Calcium and other mineral buildups inside the steamer can render it useless.
- LARGE CAPACITY - 61 oz. tank heats up in 45 to 60 seconds and provides 60 minutes of stable steam
- STOP IRONIONG! - Up to 248 °F steam penetrates deep and relaxes fibers, can handle fabrics delicate to heavy, releases wrinkles faster than ironing and freshens clothes killing up to 99. 9% of germs
- 30% HEAVIER DUTY - Cast aluminum heating element allows us to have a full 5 year , 5 times the of our leading competitors
- 100% MONEY BACK - When you order your garment steamer today, you're protected by a no-questions asked thirty day money back and world class customer service!
- IRONING BOARDS - Works well with most.
Last update on 2020-01-20 at 17:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Check out the PurSteam in Action
Looking for More Options?
Check out our top 5 best garment steamers here. This includes travel size steamers that work well and are convenient.