Forget about residues when it comes to cleansing grout thanks to special brushes. My good friend and colleague, Peter, hinted at the idea for this very specific review. He had a funny story about cleaning grout. To cut a long story short, it took hours without a good brush. That’s why we bought about a dozen of America’s favorite grout cleansing brushes and tested them for a week.
In such a way, we were able to specify the most important features of every product, compare the prices, and choose the best product based on these tests. Voila, we received one of the most unbiased reviews for SpotCarpetCleaners! Check out what we have picked.
Top 4 picks of grout cleaning brushes according to SpotCarpetCleaners:
- OXO Grips has tough bristles and a non-slip handle that we absolutely liked;
- Rubbermaid Grip seems to have a very durable construction;
- Flo-Pac is BPA-free and good for mold removal;
- Amazer Scrub can also boast top-notch bristles and a convenient grip;
Key criteria for selecting the grout cleaning brushes:
- Strength – choose, depending on how dirty your grout is. Perhaps in your case, a milder solution will be more favorable;
- Type – different types of grout require different solutions and brushes for cleanup. Some are designed only for kitchens or showers. Some will be good only with marble, some work with any type of slurry;
- Application – the simplicity of use is very important, why to use hours for cleaning, when you may spend only a few minutes. Bear in mind that good brushes should work with all types of grout cleaners – sprays, pens, gels, etc.;
I would also recommend applying the brush with an already tested solution and without any colorful additives. Otherwise, the nasty spots will remain on a brush. Please, leave the feedback about your grout cleaning brush. We would like to know your unbiased opinion!