The Best Tile Floor Cleaning Machines in 2021
- The Best Tile Floor Cleaning Machines in 2021
- Our Top List
- 1. Bissell Spinwave Hard Floor Cleaner Machine
- 2. Oreck Orbiter Floor Polishing Machine
- 3. Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner
- 4. Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet & Dry Vacuum & Mop
- 5. iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
- 6. Light ‘n’ Easy Multifunctional Steam Mop
- Verdict & Review
- Bissell Spinwave
- Buyer’s Guide
Cleaning tile floors can be especially challenging. They never seem to get clean enough using a vacuum or traditional mop. You can either use a steam mop or a tile floor cleaning machine to simplify the task of cleaning floors and shorten the length of time you spend on the job.
We’ve compiled reviews of six of the best options on the market. Let’s check them out!
Our Top List
Bissell Spinwave Hard Floor Cleaning Machine
Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter
Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner
Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
LIGHT 'N' EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop
1. Bissell Spinwave Hard Floor Cleaner Machine
You’ll love how simple the Bissell Spinwave makes it to clean your tile floors. This model is safe to use on any sealed hard floors. It features spinning that take care of scrubbing your floors for you, saving you from getting down on your hands and knees.
A set of scrubby for removing stains from tile floors and other hard floors as well as a set of soft touch microfiber for use on hardwood floors are included with your purchase. The can be washed in the washing machine to keep them clean between uses.
To power through tougher stains and keep you in control when cleaning, this product has a trigger that sends a shot of cleaning solution to the floor whenever you need it.
The water tank is conveniently located along the back of the handle. When you’re ready to clean, just put water and cleaning solution in the tank, and you’ll be all set. The tank has a 28-ounce capacity.
This product only weighs 11 pounds, making it easy to maneuver around your house or carry up and down the stairs. Unlike many other floor cleaners that make a lot of sound, this option is able to give your floors a deep cleaning without making an annoyingly loud noise.
In addition to the machine and the sets of scrubby and soft touch , you’ll also receive two eight-ounce bottles of Bissell’s Multi-Surface Formula. The formula is designed to take care of tough messes while still be safe and gentle on your floors.
- You can use this product on any sealed hard floor.
- The trigger allows for on-demand spraying of your floors.
- The water tank has a 28-ounce capacity.
- You can give your tile floors a thorough cleaning without getting down on your hands and knees.
- This model weighs just 11 pounds, making it easy to move around your home.
- A pair of scrubby and a pair of soft touch microfiber are included with this cleaner.
- You’ll receive two free eight-ounce bottles of Bissell’s Multi-Surface Formula with your purchase.
- Hard to fit behind toilets.
2. Oreck Orbiter Floor Polishing Machine
In addition to cleaning your tile floors, you can also use the Oreck Orbiter on hardwood, vinyl, and other hard floors. This is a commercial-grade floor polishing machine designed to take the hassle out of cleaning your floors.
This model features a rotating brush head that makes cleaning your floors effortless, without worrying about accidentally gouging them or destroying the finish. The spinning brush head is also very effective at scrubbing grout lines and leaving them fresh and clean.
If you have large rooms, you’ll appreciate how quickly you’re able to clean them. The machine has a 13-inch cleaning path. It also has a 50- cord, so you won’t find yourself constantly moving the cord to another outlet.
- The spinning head allows you to clean without gouging or damaging your floors.
- This product has a 13-inch cleaning path.
- The power cord is 50- long.
- The spring brush heads buff floors and clean grout lines.
- This option can be used on tile, vinyl, wood, and commercial carpets.
- You won’t need to worry about unplugging the cord and finding a new outlet thanks to the 50- power cord.
- It can restore the finish of older, dull-looking floors.
- The 13- cleaning path may make it more challenging to clean tighter spaces in your home.
3. Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner
The Dupray Neat lets you clean your floors safely using the natural power of steam. The steam produced by this model gets up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. When used properly, you’ll be able to kill 99% of bacteria, viruses, mold, and other harmful substances found on your floors without using potentially harmful chemicals.
This model’s water tank has a 54-ounce capacity, which provides you with up to 50 minutes of cleaning time before the water needs to be refilled. Once the tank is full, the machine needs seven minutes to get hot and ready to use.
When you purchase this item, you’ll also receive an 18-piece accessory kit. In addition to using this product to clean your tile floors, the accessories make it possible to clean other surfaces throughout your home. Some of the items in the kit include a rectangular floor tool, microfiber , extension tubes, nylon brushes, a window tool, and a triangular tool.
- The water tank has a 54-ounce capacity.
- The steam gets up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This model has a long, 16- cord.
- The 6.5- steam hose can make it easier to get a tough to reach areas.
- The tank’s large capacity lets you clean for up to 50 minutes before needing to refill the water.
- The 18 different included accessories make this a more versatile product.
- A lifetime warranty on the boiler and a two-year warranty on the rest of the pieces are provided by the manufacturer.
- You need to wait seven minutes for this model to get hot enough to use.
4. Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet & Dry Vacuum & Mop
The Tineco iFloor is a versatile product that can both vacuum and wash your floors at the same time. This is a cordless option, so you won’t feel tied down to an outlet while you are cleaning. The battery lasts for up to 22 minutes at a time.
This cleaner is able to pick up debris, spills, and sticky messes. It features a two-tank system that keeps the clean water/cleaning solution separated from the dirty liquid it pulls off of your floors.
You can safely use this product on any sealed hard floors, such as tile, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, and linoleum. Your purchase also includes a three-in-one cleaning tool, a storage tray, a charging adapter, and Tineco’s cleaning solution.
- It has a two-tank system to keep dirty and clean liquids separate.
- This product can be used to clean any sealed hard floors.
- This is a cordless model.
- A three-in-one cleaning tool is included with your purchase.
- Since this is a cordless option, you won’t need to worry about the location of power outlets.
- It can vacuum and wash floors at the same time.
- Cleaning solution is included for free with your purchase.
- It only cleans for 22 minutes before needing to be recharged.
5. iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
If you’re looking for a product that will take care of cleaning for you, look at the iRobot Braava. This robot mop can be set to clean your floors, leaving you with time to rest or tend to other items on your to-do list.
It features a powerful jet spray and a vibrating cleaning head to loosen and remove ground in dirt and stains. Its slim design is perfect for getting into tighter spots.
This smart cleaner utilizes an efficient cleaning pattern to clean entire rooms. It navigates around pieces of furniture in its path and can clean under tables, chairs, and other items raised off the ground.
- The robot automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on the pad type you place on it.
- It has a vibrating cleaning head that loosens and removes dirt and debris from your floors.
- It finds the best path to navigate around your rooms and goes under or around furniture in its path.
- You can set up and invisible boundary to keep it out of certain areas in your house.
- You can set this item and forget about it, letting it take care of cleaning for you.
- It can be used for wet mopping, damp mopping, or dry sweeping.
- The robot features a maximized edge design to clean along edges and in corners.
- You can create a regular cleaning schedule like you can with other robot vacuums.
6. Light ‘n’ Easy Multifunctional Steam Mop
Last, but not least, consider the Light ‘n’ Easy Steam Mop for cleaning your tile floors. This product needs just 30 seconds to heat up and be ready to deliver powerful steam to clean your floors. It can be used to clean a variety of hard floor surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, vinyl, laminate, and hardwood.
Since you only need water to use it, you can feel safe using it around your pets or young children. You can choose from high, medium, and low steam settings for proper cleaning of different surfaces. If you need to take a break from cleaning, placing the cleaner in an upright position stops the flow of steam and protect your floors from getting too hot.
In addition to cleaning your floors, this model can also be used as a handheld steamer. A variety of attachments, such as a grout cleaning brush, a jet nozzle, and a bonnet pad, are also included with your purchase. You can use these attachments to clean a variety of other surfaces and items throughout your home.
- You can safely use this cleaner on most hard surfaces in your home.
- It allows you to clean with only water.
- When you stand the steamer upright, it stops the flow of steam and protects your floors.
- The mid-section detaches from the handle to create a handheld steamer you can use to clean other surfaces and objects in your home.
- This steamer only needs 30 seconds to heat up.
- A variety of attachments are included to let you clean other surfaces in your home.
- The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty.
- If you don’t hold the cleaner at the right angle, steam does not come out.
The Bissell Spinwave is our favorite tile floor cleaning machine. This model includes numerous features that make giving your floors a deep clean very simple.
Instead of getting down on your knees to scrub sticky messes, you can let the machine’s spinning take care of lifting and removing these stains. You can pull the trigger whenever you need to dispense some of the cleaning solution to ensure your floors get properly cleaned.
This model is lightweight and easy to move around your house. The water/cleaning solution tank also has a 28-ounce capacity to minimize the number of times you’ll need to stop to refill it.
A pair of soft touch microfiber cleaning and two eight-ounce bottles of Bissell’s Multi-Surface Formula are included in addition to the Spinwave and the scrubby . After you finish cleaning your floors, you can simply toss the microfiber cleaning and scrubby cleaning in your washing machine to get them clean and ready for the next time you need them.
Finding the right tile floor cleaning machine can make your life so much easier. No one likes getting down on your hands and knees to clean your floors, but without an effective machine it is sometimes necessary. There are many different options to consider when you’re looking for a tile floor cleaning machine, so read through our buying guide to determine which features are most important to you.
First, you should decide on the cleaning method you would prefer to use for your floors. Some options you’ll see are steam cleaners, others use some sort of a powered brush head paired with a cleaning solution, and still others use a buffing to clean and shine your floors.
Any of these products can be very effective at getting your floors clean, so this decision comes down to your personal preferences. For example, if you’d prefer to clean without the use of chemicals or cleaning solutions, you may decide that a steam cleaner is the best fit for you.
Another important consideration to make is how versatile each option is. Sure, your main purpose for purchasing a cleaner may be to keep your tile floors clean, but it would be nice to be able to get more bang for your buck and be able to clean other surfaces in your home as well.
Look for information about each product to see if you can use it to clean other hard floors, such as wood or vinyl, carpets, or other surfaces in your home.
Selecting a model that comes with different accessories adds to its versatility. Accessories and attachments can transform a floor cleaner into a whole-house cleaner. You can look for products that come with attachments for cleaning windows, counter tops, shower tiles, appliances, and more.
Portability & Weight
Next, you should pay attention to the weight of each item. Think about how easy carrying or pushing the cleaner around your house will be.
Other Factors to Consider
If you’re looking at a steam cleaner, you should pay attention to how long it takes to heat up since this impacts the total amount of time you spend cleaning. Paying attention to the tank capacity for any cleaners that require water or a cleaning solution is also important. Products with a small tank need to be refilled frequently, which can interrupt your cleaning.
Be sure to keep your budget in mind as well before making a purchase. Look for whether the manufacturer offers and warranties or guarantees that can let you feel that your purchase is protected in the event of a product malfunction.
Yes, vacuuming your tiles floors between mopping or other deeper cleaning methods can remove dust, dirt, and other debris. If you don’t vacuum your floors, these substances can get ground into your floors and grout, making it more challenging to thoroughly clean your floor when it is time to mop, steam clean, or scrub them.
Yes, vinegar can be good for cleaning tile floors. It is non-toxic, but is able to disinfect and deodorize hard surfaces, including tile. Unlike other floor cleaners you may reach for, vinegar won’t release any hash fumes as it cleans.
After the vinegar dries, you’ll notice that your floors have a clean and neutral smell. If you’d prefer, you can even add essential oils to the vinegar/water solution before cleaning your floors to create a scent you may enjoy more.