Steam Cleaner Solutions for Dog Urine
Aside from the ability to remove dog urine and its odor from your carpet completely, there are several other factors you need to look for when searching for a steam cleaner solution.
One thing you need to look for is that dog urine is on the list of stain types a steam cleaner can target.
Secondly, the ideal cleaner should come with great mobility. This is why cordless steam cleaners are our favorites! While there are corded cleaners with more than 22 inches of cord length to provide good mobility, cordless cleaners are better and less of a hassle when moving around.
The ideal cleaner must be capable of cleaning, filling up, and disposing of waste in the most effective way. Most people looking for cheaper models usually want something portable they can easily handle. However, a low price usually comes with drawbacks that aren’t worth it. If you buy a steam cleaner, it should be skillful.
Our top 3 carpet steam cleaners
1. Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac with Clean Surge
This is one of the best carpet cleaning solutions you can find in the market and is suitable for homes. It comes with different compartments containing hot water for steam and a cleaning solution to deliver the best results you could ask for. Scrubbing a dog urine stain is made easier with its spinning 5 scrubbing brushes.
- Clean water capacity 133 ounces. Spin Scrub 360 Brushes - counter-rotating brushes scrub all angles of your carpet fibers for an all-around deep clean
- Dual Tanks - easy-to-fill tanks keep cleaning solution and dirty water separate
- 3-Speed Brush roll Control - High for normal cleaning, low for gentle cleaning, off for spill pick-up
- Heated Cleaning - applies heat to speed drying time
- Clean Surge Control - fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
One of the most important components of this steam cleaner solution is the clean surge control, that dispenses cleaning solution to affected areas, this component dispenses extra cleaning solution where dog urine are more prominent alongside high traffic areas.
The SpinScrub Technology for 360-degree cleaning solution is a rotational cleaning strategy that applies the cleaning solution while gently loosening dirt on all types of surfaces (including upholstery and carpet fibers).
The 3-speed brush control comprises of the high, low and off options. The high control is applicable for normal and difficult cleaning, the low option is ideal for gentle cleaning, while the off option is suitable for spills as well as pieces of dirt. With the SmartTanks component comprises of separate tanks for the clean and dirty waters. With the separation of the tanks, you can easily fill up the individual tanks, empty and re-fill them. The 12 amp motor I powerful enough to power the device to clean even the most stubborn dog urine stain on any surface.
With the Hoover Carpet Cleaner, you don’t need to rent any heavy steam cleaner for removing stubborn pet urine from your upholstery, and carpet again. This device comes with a 16-ounce container for cleaning solution, while the brushes are removable. This device also provides heated drying which makes drying the fiber quicker after cleaning. The device comes with a limited 1-year manufacturer warranty. It is important to mention that this steam cleaner is cordless, hence there is no limit to its movement.
2. Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack
This is one of the most effective steam cleaners for dog urine because it allows you to perform deep cleansing at a single pass. Its multi-directional brushes work with the urine eliminator spray to deliver the most pet stain removal services you can ever ask for.
- For professional-looking results within the comfort of home, use the lightweight, compact, carpet-friendly Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack, a deep cleaning machine to remove pet smells and stains
- Rotating brushes dig deep into carpet fibers to extract dirt, grime, filth, stains, spots, pet hair, pet urine, or mud tracked in from outside
- Deters remarking and renews carpets; pro-enzymatic formula within Rug Doctor Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator 24-ounce spray permanently removes pet stains and odors
- With little refilling, the enhanced vacuum motor sucks up and extracts soils into the 3. 9-gallon recovery tank, leaving carpets looking and feeling truly clean, fresh, and renewed
- Endlessly versatile, the handheld soft surface versatility tool deep cleans soft surfaces in the home or office: chairs, stairs, couches, mattresses, pet beds, car mats, car seats, or vehicles
This machine is effective because it performs a 3-in-1 cleaning procedure by spraying, scrubbing and extracting dog urine and odor. The hand-held upholstery tool is capable of cleaning stairs, furniture, car internal parts, and even the tightest places. The Rug Doctor pet formula, which is also known as the Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator, is a substance that comprises of an enzymatic formula capable of removing pet stains and odor, thus refreshing your entire space with a fresh fragrance. The Platinum eliminator spray provides a quick clean on old and new surfaces or fabrics.
This product comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty, and that is why it is one of the most reliable steam cleaners around. It comes with a convenient fold-down and adjustable handle alongside a 12-foot hose for a complete and easy movement and cleaner.
3. BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat 5207N Portable Deep Cleaner
This steam cleaner makes use of a trapper tool that disposes dog urine and other trapped dirt and disposes of them immediately after cleaning. It also comes with a CleanShot trigger that targets specific stains. The 12 rows of brushes work in a different direction to ensure a perfect scrubbing and elimination of stains.
- Innovative Cleanshot Trigger directs the formula directly at stains for targeted stain removal
- Stain Trapper tool keeps pet messes in the self-contained tool and out of the machine
- Pet Hair Basket makes it easy trap and throw away pet hair and debris. Power Source - Corded
- Heatwave Technology helps maintain consistent water temperature while cleaning
- Dual Power brushes with 12 cleaning rows pull deep dirt out of carpet, Cleaning Path Width:12 Inches
BISSELL DeepClean Deluxe Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner comes with an extra 3” tough stain tool that sprays and scrubs in order to eliminate the toughest stains. The Pet hair basket will help you capture pet hair, and other items during the pet urine removal hence they will not enter the dirty water tank and the basket is quite easy to empty. The Heatwave technology will ensure that constant water temperature is maintained during cleaning, hence a reliable cleaning is guaranteed for any period of time. The Dual power brushes come with 12 cleaning rows that ensure that the toughest dirt is pulled out of your carpet or any other fabric. This is another cordless steam cleaner, hence it is convenient and easily maneuvered into difficult cleaning surfaces.
The stain trapper tool will ensure that big messes are kept away from this machine. The trial size pet stain and odor formula comes with an odor dissipation formula that will discourage your dog from re-soiling the same place that has just been cleaned. This product comes with a 1-year manufacturer alongside free shipping to specific areas.
On a final note
There is a wide range of steam cleaner solutions for dog urine removal, and as mentioned earlier, there a wide range of factors that should be considered when making an ideal choice. When it comes to prices, the portable cordless and handheld steam cleaners are usually cheaper than the larger ones, however, their cleaning capacities are quite smaller, hence you need to consider the magnitude of your cleaning needs before choosing either the handheld or larger device.
Handheld steam cleaners usually cost between $50 and $120 while the larger ones cost much more. If you have a well-trained dog that rarely soils any area of your carpet or upholstery, the handheld device may be the best option for you.
Having more than two dogs may mean that you will have to clean stains more frequently. hence you need a larger device and also you need one that works with an odor removal or the use of a product such as OdoBan. Ideally, house training your dogs is the best solution, but accidents do happen.
Aside from the price of the steam cleaner, you may want to consider shipping and handling costs if you don’t live in a region covered under the free-shipping service rendered by some manufacturers or retailers. Maintenance of a steam cleaner is also an important consideration when purchasing a product.
Last update on 2019-11-17 at 14:46 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API