Moreover, from the expert point of view, I must say that you won’t be able to have a thorough cleanup of any rug without the use of a special pre-spray. For example, such products are good for removing soil. The trick is that pre-clean sprays must be gentle and effective at the same time. A few years ago, it was difficult to find the product combining both features. Luckily, right now, we have such an opportunity. That is why I tested a few popular products and made the review only on pre-sprays.
Our top 5 of pre-sprays for carpet cleaning:
- GreaseEater Powerful is our primary choice due to the natural biocompatible ingredients;
- GreaseEater 2X Formula is not all-natural, but it is more powerful and easier to apply;
- Allersearch was specifically designed for pre-sanitizing, it won’t do for other purposes;
- Real RAW Ultra OXI is good for challenged like dry and old stains on thick rugs; also it has a low dilution rate;
- Grime Release Pro is very concentrated and the only product that has the approval seal by CRI;
If you want to save a few bucks on disinfection but intend to apply a pre-spray anyway, please check the video tutorial I added to this review. Always follow safety precautions to the letter. Also, subscribe to get notifications about new guides and tips for homeowners and expert carpet cleaning service members!